Rita McPhail, LMSW, Principal and Owner of EOI
- Twenty-four (24) years consulting with a broad range of organizations and providing a variety of miscellaneous management and administrative services under the name RMK Management Support.
- Heavy emphasis in program evaluation, grant writing, writing, project management, and program development.
- Current President of Michigan Association for Evaluation (MAE) and a board member since 1998.
- Founder and President of the Child Abuse Prevention (CAP) Endowment Fund for Calhoun County in 1996 with the vision of having a secure and reliable source of funds for local prevention programs that work with at risk families. Successfully wrote an application for the Fund to become a 501©3, raised over $70,000 and distributed $19,500 in grants to date.
- Six years working in clinical mental health, seven years working for a variety of nonprofits, and volunteering in over 15 different organizations, during which I worked with economically, developmentally and racially diverse people.